Amnesia (DAOC)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Amnesia (DAOC)

Le forum de la guilde Amnésia sur DAOC

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Ogrimx
Papillon
Papillon

Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit Empty
MessageSujet: Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit   Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit Icon_minitimeDim 11 Fév - 22:32

Sorry for my late of posting but recently i got some problems that i have solved only now and as the argument concerned I posted talking for me Pympy and Thorox.

In these last months we noticed some problems inerent the guild's efficency (obiovsly game efficency;)) that were bed with the big difficulties to make a good gu rvr grup with the classes that are fondamental to do RvR.

The carency of clerics and interrupters is the problem that give to Amnesia gu RvR grup the difficulties to do a good RvR for a tank grup (the carency of pally is solved by me with some passive ra's and a lot of potions of end^^) .
The most time me and Pympy try to do a good grup we get as answer that all clerics have to go with guild and atm our guild have no clerics or interrupters so we cannot do nothing inside the guild.
We try in these months that our clerics were offline (with their problems that are most important I know^^) but we never put on a good gu grup for these problems.
So we start playing with guild mix grups but these are not so good as guild grup with same ts and same game harmony that all guilds have.
We hope to remain good friends as we are for all amnesia members and we do our best during the time we were with u but now the efficency of this guild in RvR is terribly compromised (this is obiouvsly only the opinion of us three) and the game is based on RvR and to get the best of this game we need to do it well.

If a member of amnesia guild will need something from us please send us we are not yet amnesia but the tag under the char's name is nothing in front of friendship Smile

cheers and see u in game guys Wink

Ogrimx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Fajen
Faucon
Faucon

MessageSujet: Re: Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit   Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit Icon_minitimeLun 12 Fév - 19:58

To be honest with you, I absolutly understand a reaction as that.

I play myself nearly every night during the week, and not be abble to do a group correct in the guild can some times be frustrating. You end up developing a friend list and play with them more than your guild....

But even if I understand, I do not agry.

Not because I am a GM, but because I think there is a lot of potentiall in the guild, yet to be developing.

We of course will stay friends, and I hoppe to be able to play with you again, with Pympy and Thorox as well.

Good luck to you in finding your team.

Fajen
Ogrimx
Papillon
Papillon

MessageSujet: Re: Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit   Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit Icon_minitimeLun 12 Fév - 21:01

Thx for comprehension ma puce^^

As I wrote we surely meet again in game and we will play together;)

For Albion!For the Light of Justice!!!

Ogrimx
Jarleen
Perroquet
Perroquet

MessageSujet: Re: Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit   Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit Icon_minitimeVen 11 Mai - 12:59

GOOD LUCK

et gros bisous

Jarleen
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit   Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit Icon_minitime

Pympy Ogrimx and Thorox gcquit
Page 1 sur 1